Sunday, August 28, 2011

How to make money on Google

How to make money on Google.
The primary way to make money using Google, is through two key methods.

1. Create content and using keywords, create traffic to your site.

2. Create links to you site, whether it be a blog or website in hopes that someone will then click to a "sponsored link".

I did create this blog a few years ago, and keep seeing ads that say it is possible. At this point, I am now not sure what to believe. I want to see if this first post will drive people to the site, and then hope for the best.

I plan to do a little more research on the subject and will get back to you all to see if my Adwords account grew overnight as many of the websites said it will.  Update: I am definitely getting traffic to come to the site. I also found this free link on how to make money by posting articles and monetizing them.

If you are new to internet marketing - take a look at this tool - it will save you a lot of time in learning.

Micro Niche Finder

No comments: