Friday, December 17, 2010

Site Build It

Okay, I have done some research on how to create websites and montetize them. The best way I can see, and for the one of the lowest investments considering the tools offered is site build itm(SBI, SiteBuildIt, or SiteSell).

They offer a 90 day money back guarantee, plus a methodology for creating an information generating web site. I have decided to give them a try. I will keep you all posted on how it works out.

Check out Site Sell yourself

The basic premise is that it takes BAM;  brains, action, and motivation. Then, add in their unique methodology to create content, market it and monetize it, and you have created a true online business. I am looking forward to creating some value for people, and will let you know of the process and how successful it is. I hope the $299 is worth it. If anything, the investment is worth it, just to learn what they can teach.

Best of luck to you all.

No comments: